Project Manager (m/f)
About B12 Consulting
- Do you think outside the box? At B12 Consulting, we do! We are a services company, expert in custom software development, data science and AI. Our mission is to develop innovative IT solutions to solve the most critical challenges of our clients, of all sizes and in all sectors. Based in Louvain-la-Neuve and in Brussels, our team has a scientific DNA, strong problem solving skills and has already led more than 400 projects in Belgium and internationally.
- You are part of a growing team based in Louvain-la-Neuve and in Brussels, who have already successfully completed tens of consulting engagements and IT projects for renowned Clients in various industries (energy, automotive, drones, pharmaceutical, healthcare, chemicals, mobility, etc.).
- You supervise and coordinate projects and teams of software developers, designers, data engineers and data scientists based at B12. You take in charge the organisation of their daily work, ensuring our projects meet highest quality and ethical standards.
- You leverage different management tools to supervise and coordinate your teams tasks including scope and story definition.
- You report directly to the Managing Partners and participate in weekly internal management meetings.
- You are responsible for estimating and managing project budget during its entire duration.
- You help your team in understanding, structuring and challenging our Clients' needs by leading various business-oriented and iteration meetings. You clearly conveys project goals and related stakeholders expectations.
- You are regularly in contact with Client representatives. You succeed in meeting their expectations while respecting agreed budget, resource allocation and participate in various business development activities.
- You have the ambition to become an all-round consultant and to participate actively to our projects and missions. You are interested in developing technical and IT-related knowledge to better advise our teams and clients.
- You learn everyday in the context of different projects, and you share this knowledge with your team(s). You motivate and stimulate them, acting as a coach. You are involved in their professional development, leading feedback sessions and activities of coaching.
- You hold a Master's degree from a Business and Management school or any related field or can demonstrate equivalent experience.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in project management, consulting or software development.
- You are willing to learn new and/or improve existing skills and are looking for a nurturing professional environment offering you this opportunity.
- You have strong interest in IT and innovation projects and are familiar with the Agile methodology.
- You are curious and want to understand how things work beneath the surface. You can be described as an analytical-minded person. You are ready to take up any kind of business challenges.
- You have an innovative mindset and are always looking for the best solutions.
- You are client oriented and have very good communication skills. You quickly understand business stakes and can rephrase our Client needs with your own words in a clear and intelligible way.
- You have an excellent level of English.
- You are a team-player and can collaborate with different types of persons, but at the same time feel ready to defend your own point of view and values.
- You are pragmatic, organised and flexible at work. You are able to delegate. You pay attention to details, and you are always striving for excellence.
- Passive or active knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus.
- Experience in the IT sector is a plus.
- A PhD degree is not necessarily required but is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of programming languages is considered as a strong asset.
Good initial salary package
- Copyrights allowance
- Representation fees
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance including free medical appointments
- Team bonus
- Bike leasing opportunity
- Teleworking on request
- Seniority holidays
- High quality Apple laptop
- Smartphone with voice/data subscription
Amazing work environment
- Family-like team spirit
- Horizontal Management
- Flexible work schedules
- Modern offices close to the city centre with easy access (train, bike or car)
- Afterwork every Friday offered by B12
- Team Building abroad
- Fresh fruits, delicious tea and coffee
- No non-sense policy
Opportunities and ambitions
- Fast growing company with the ambition to keep developing itself
- Possibility (not an obligation) to travel abroad for short to longer duration stays
- Clear career path, from Analyst Developer to Project Manager or Technical Expert
- Unique opportunities to develop your technical and management skills daily
- Continuous learning (pair programming sessions, knowledge sharing meetings, coaching/mentoring)
- Accessible partnership after several years in the company
- If you are interested in this role, please send your application letter and resume by email to Mrs. Camille Libert, email@example.com.