Scope of application
Information we collect
- We collect the User's IP address.
- Other personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
- We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- to provide, operate and maintain our website,
- to improve, personalise and develop our website,
- to understand and analyse how you use our website,
- if necessary for marketing and remarketing purposes.
- Like many other websites, B12 Consulting uses "cookies". These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information, and if necessary for marketing and remarketing purposes.
- For more information on cookies, please read our «Cookie Declaration» on our website.
GDPR & data subject rights
- Every personal data collected, as defined by the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Belgian law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, is processed in compliance with both regulations. The personal data processing is based on the consent of the website user.
- We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the following address: email@example.com.