Scope of application
Information we collect
- We collect the User's IP address.
- Other personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
- We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- to provide, operate and maintain our website,
- to improve, personalise and develop our website,
- to understand and analyse how you use our website,
- if necessary for marketing and remarketing purposes.
- Like many other websites, B12 Consulting uses "cookies". These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information, and if necessary for marketing and remarketing purposes.
- For more information on cookies, please read our «Cookie Declaration» on our website.
GDPR & data subject rights
- Every personal data collected, as defined by the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Belgian law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, is processed in compliance with both regulations. The personal data processing is based on the consent of the website user.
- We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of application
- The GTU apply to any visit or use of the Website and its information by Users.
- By visiting or using the Website, the User acknowledges having read these GTU and expressly accepts the rights and obligations mentioned therein.
- B12 Consulting has the right to modify its GTU, without prior notice.
- B12 Consulting takes all reasonable and necessary measures to ensure the proper functioning, security and accessibility of the Website. However, B12 Consulting cannot offer a guarantee of absolute operability.
- B12 Consulting has the right to restrict access to the Website or to interrupt its operation at any time, without obligation to give prior notice.
Limitation of liability
- B12 Consulting cannot be held liable to the User or to any third party in the event of temporary or permanent termination or suspension of the Website.
- B12 Consulting takes all reasonable and necessary measures to ensure the accuracy and precision of the information contained on the Website. To this end, B12 Consulting periodically updates the information contained on the Website. However, the Website may contain inaccuracies, omissions or gaps. In such a case, the User can, if he wishes, make a complaint to B12 Consulting, by writing to the following address: email@example.com. B12 Consulting will ensure that the inaccuracy, omission or deficiency is corrected. The responsibility of B12 Consulting can not be committed to the User or to any third party, in case of inaccuracy, omission or deficiency.
- The use of and access to the Website by the User is the User's sole responsibility. Therefore, the responsibility of B12 Consulting cannot be held liable for damages that may result from possible malfunctions, interruptions, defects or misuse of the Website.
- The Website may contain links or hyperlinks to external websites. Such links do not imply any relationship between B12 Consulting and the external websites. The presence of such links or hyperlinks does not imply any implicit agreement with the content of these external sites. B12 Consulting has no control over external websites. As soon as the User clicks on the links or hyperlinks, the User leaves the Website. The links or hyperlinks present on the Website cannot engage the responsibility of B12 Consulting.
- The names, images, logos, contents or any other distinctive sign present on the Website and allowing the identification of B12 Consulting, its partners or clients or their products and services, are contents which benefit from a protection under the law of trademarks and/or copyright of which B12 Consulting, its partners or clients are the sole owners, for what concerns them.
- Subject only to the restrictive application of legal exceptions, any use, reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of the distinctive signs or content presented on the Website without the prior written authorization of B12 Consulting, its partners or clients, is prohibited.
- Our website features images sourced from Unsplash, Pexels, and Freepik.
These images are free for use and are protected under their respective copyright policies.
Application of Belgian law
- All provisions not specified in these GTU are governed by the Belgian law.